The RideGuard Jungle Ember MTB Front Mudguard Fender
Proven protection from front wheel spray and dirt, the PF1 is quick and easy to fit, durable, and protects your suspension fork seals. The PF1 fits 26”, 27.5”, 29”, Plus Size and Fat Bike wheel sizes.
• Easy to install, includes 4 zip ties plus fitting instructions.
• Includes the RideGuard SagSetter to help set your suspension correctly.
• Fits the major suspension fork manufacturers, including Fox and Rockshox.
• Maximum protection from tyre spray and flying debris.
• Designed and made in Bristol, UK.
NEW Matt Deluxe finish with superior High Definition graphics.
Weight - 31g
Made from 100% recycled post industrial plastic waste 0.8mm polypropylene. Our testing shows that this is the optimum thickness for durability, flexibility and resistance to fatigue.
Length 250mm, width 277mm (at its widest), 92mm (at its narrowest).
1. Will the PF1 fit my fat bike?
Yes. We have designed the PF1 to fit tyres up to 4" (CLICK TO SEE the Felt Lebowsk-e with Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evolution, 26 x 4.0" tyres).
2. How long do international orders take?
We expect our international deliveries to arrive within 10 working days. In some countries and depending on custom clearance rules we have experienced longer delivery times, but this is unusual.
3. Does the PF1 fit the rear of my bike?
The PF1 isn't designed to fit the rear of your bike. Customers have adapted them to fit, if you're confident drilling new holes to fit your seat stays this is possible. As we have no control over our customers alterations, we cannot offer warranty on any guard that has been customised.