The Donk is our Mini rear mudguard, for riders who want a more discrete saddle fender. Quick and easy to install, the Donk fits securely under your saddle to give you instant protection from rear wheel spray and dirt. The Donk is strong, durable and light (only 25g including reusable zip tie), so apart from admiring looks and a dry backside you won’t even know it’s there.
• Quick and easy to install, includes fitting instructions.
• Secure fit, includes reusable zip tie.
• Fits standard rail saddles, and kids rail saddles. Also compatible with saddle bags.
• Designed and made in Bristol, UK.
NEW Matt Deluxe finish with superior High Definition graphics.
Weight - 25g
Made from 100% recycled post industrial plastic waste 0.8mm polypropylene. Our testing shows that this is the optimum thickness for durability, flexibility and resistance to fatigue.
Length 234mm, width 100mm (at its widest), 58mm (at its narrowest).
1. Will the PF1 fit my fat bike?
Yes. We have designed the PF1 to fit tyres up to 4" (CLICK TO SEE the Felt Lebowsk-e with Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Evolution, 26 x 4.0" tyres).
2. How long do international orders take?
We expect our international deliveries to arrive within 10 working days. In some countries and depending on custom clearance rules we have experienced longer delivery times, but this is unusual.
3. Does the PF1 fit the rear of my bike?
The PF1 isn't designed to fit the rear of your bike. Customers have adapted them to fit, if you're confident drilling new holes to fit your seat stays this is possible. As we have no control over our customers alterations, we cannot offer warranty on any guard that has been customised.