PF1 OceanX Nalu Green - Ocean Plastic RideGuard
This RideGuard is made from 100% recycled fishing nets collected from our ocean. So far we have collected and processed three tonnes of ocean plastic and each OceanX RideGuard we sell will help fund more of our beach cleans*, and support the innovative recycling facilities that process the collected plastic nets.
Maximum eye protection from front wheel spray and flying debris - the PF1 is the guard of choice for eco-conscious shredders and factory riders across the globe.
Quick and easy to fit, durable, with built-in fork seal protection, all without dropping any style points. The PF1 fits 24", 26", 27.5", 29", Plus Size and Fat Bike wheel sizes up to 3" wide.
• Easy to install, includes; 4 zip ties plus fitting instructions.
• Fits all suspension forks with a forward facing fork brace, including Fox and Rockshox.
• Made From 100% Recycled Discarded Fishing Nets.
10% Profit goes to fund the OceanX Project - To help the fight against plastic pollution in our oceans.
• 100% recyclable.
• Weight - 31g. Length 250mm, width 277mm x 92mm.
• Designed and made in Bristol, UK.
• Includes the SagSetter to help you set your suspension.
Editor’s note: "I’ve been using the RideGuard Trash Free Trails PF1 MTB front guard for nearly a year and have been really impressed with the durability, even after some crashes and folding in transit. For the saved fork stanchions and muddy face it’s been worth the tenner many times over!"